Haughley Park is available to the District as a camp site with the kind permission from the land owner Robert Williams. Groups from within the District are expected to treat this wonderful facility with great respect and leave the sites immaculate at all times.
Boundary Hill Cabin – The cabin itself is available for use to complement your camp-site or as an indoor facility for a small number. It offers a 4 ring gas stove (Oven & Grill) and a separate 2 ring burner, Burco water boilers, sink and draining board, storage cupboards, male, female/disabled toilet and a generator for the strip lights and a 2 plug point electricity supply for charging mobile phones etc.
The Paddock – a site on the opposite side of the park from the cabin, (Formerly the Woolpit Cricket Club Field) has been made available for our use. This is a large, level, sunny and well-drained site. Also a drinking water stand pipe and elsan disposal point have been kindly situated here. It also has the benefit of a sizeable fire circle.
*Please note that you will need to be logged in to view the bookings diary, booking form and handout.
1. Check the on-line bookings diary (by clicking the link under Haughley Park*).
2. Complete the booking form (by clicking the link under Haughley Park*) with your required dates & site requirements at least 1 month ahead.
3. You will receive a reply to your e-mail address to confirm your booking.
4. If you have booked Boundary Cabin, please contact one of the key holders to collect the appropriate keys.
5. On the day of your visit, call the Estate Manager to get the latest combination code to the main gate padlock.
A downloadable and printable information handout is available by clicking the link above. This contains all the relevant contact details and instructions that you will need.
If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org